When you try to download and install your McAfee security product, the download would possibly fail with a McAfee Error 12152 Windows 10 or McAfee Error 7305, or one in all the subsequent messages:
|McAfee support phone number USA||1-888-362-0111|
Unable to Continue Installation
Something went wrong with the Installation. Here are some fixes you’ll attempt. Still, having trouble? Contact McAfee Tech Support and mention problem code 12152. Read more to know about it.
Symptoms of McAfee Error 12152 windows 10:
- “Error 12152” seems and crashes the active program window.
- Your computer often crashes with Error 12152 once running a similar program.
- “Mcafee Error 12152” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your pc sporadically “freezes” for some seconds at a time.
These 12152 error messages will seem throughout program installation, whereas a McAfee, Inc.-related computer code program (eg. McAfee Antivirus) is running, throughout Windows startup or shutdown, or maybe throughout the installation of the Windows software package. Keeping track of once and wherever your 12152 error happens may be an important piece of knowledge in troubleshooting the matter.
Causes of McAfee Error 12152 windows 10 :
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of McAfee Antivirus software system.
- Corruption in Windows written account from a recent McAfee Antivirus-related software system modification (install or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection has corrupted Windows system files or McAfee Antivirus-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or erroneously deleted McAfee Antivirus-related files.
- Runtime Errors like “Error 12152” are often caused by a variety of things, therefore it’s necessary that you just troubleshoot every one of the attainable causes to stop it from recurring.
How To Resolve McAfee Error 12152 Windows 10:
Repair registry Entries related to Error 12152.
To manually repair your Windows registry, initial you would like to form a backup by exporting some of the registry associated with Error 12152 (eg. McAfee Antivirus):
- Conduct a Full Malware Scan of Your computer.
There is an opportunity that your 12152 error might be associated with a malware infection on your computer. These malicious intruders will harm, corrupt, or perhaps delete Runtime Errors-related files. Moreover, there is a risk that the 12152 error you’re experiencing is said to an element of the computer virus itself.
- Clean Out Your System Junk (Temporary Files and Folders) With Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr)
Over time, your pc accumulates junk files from normal net surfing and pc use. If this junk is not sometimes cleaned out, it will cause McAfee Antivirus to reply slowly or provides a 12152 error, probably because of file conflicts or an overloaded disk drive. Cleanup up these temporary files with Disk Cleanup won’t solely solve your 12152 error, however, may dramatically speed up the performance of your computer.
- Update Your computer Device Drivers
Drivers will work someday and suddenly shut down on a succeeding day, for a range of reasons. the great news is that you simply will often update the device driver to repair the Error 12152 problem.
- Utilize Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent System Changes
Windows System Restore permits you to “go back in time” together with your computer to assist fix your Error 12152 issues. System Restore will return your PC’s system files and programs back to a time once everything was operating fine. this may probably assist you to avoid hours of troubleshooting headaches related to 12152 errors.
- Uninstall and install the McAfee Antivirus Program related to Error 12152
- Run Windows System File Checker (“sfc /scannow”)
System File Checker could be a handy tool enclosed with Windows that enables you to scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files (including those associated with Error 12152).
- Install All accessible Windows Updates
Microsoft is continually changing and improving Windows system files that would be related to Error 12152. Generally resolving your Runtime Errors issues could also be as simple as updating Windows with the most recent Service Pack or alternative patch that Microsoft releases on a current basis.
- Perform a Clean Installation of Windows
This step is your final possibility in making an attempt to resolve your Error 12152 issue. Reinstalling Windows can erase everything from your disk drive, permitting you to start out once more with a recent system. moreover, a clean install of Windows also will quickly clean out any and everyone “junk” that has accumulated over the normal usage of your pc.
Thus follow these steps to fix McAfee Error 12152 Windows 10
Comment below if you have any queries on McAfee Error 12152 Windows 10
You may also see:
- Can Malwarebytes 3.0 run alongside Symantec or McAfee
- McAfee Livesafe won’t uninstall
- How to uninstall McAfee without password
- What are the McAfee Problems with Windows 10
- Why McAfee update not installing
- How do I delete McAfee permanently
- Why McAfee Livesafe update failed on mac
- McAfee error while installing updates mac
- McAfee total protection error while installing updates mac
- Why McAfee blocking windows updates
- McAfee virus and spyware protection won’t turn on issue
- How to resolve McAfee update problem
- Why McAfee firewall won’t turn on windows
- McAfee threat prevention not started
- Why McAfee web control is not responding
- McAfee web control not started
- Why Mcafee taking a long time to install