Introduction on McAfee:
McAfee formerly known as Intel Security Group is an American global computer security software company which provides cybersecurity solutions for both businesses and consumers. McAfee also helps in businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively.
|McAfee support phone number USA||1-800-986-6752|
For the consumers, McAfee secures your devices against all type of viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. McAfee gives you a solid complement of protection tools for your PC that includes virus and spyware protection, Web and email protection, and parental controls.
What is McAfee LiveSafe?
McAfee LiveSafe is one of the best product in McAfee’s sizable security portfolio. Its suite the offers protection for an unlimited number of Windows PCs, Macs and Android and iOS devices, along with the Web dashboard. There’s 1GB of cloud-based storage as well. The whole thing is available for $60 per year.
It is compatible with most platforms and comes as a small plastic card with a product key. It’s not yet available for Chromebooks or Windows Phones, but that may change in the future as the market shifts.
Is LiveSafe is important:
LiveSafe displays the most important pieces of information in its main window. LiveSafe’s most distinctive feature is the McAfee Personal Locker, a secure cloud storage space (1GB) designed specifically for highly sensitive documents. Personal Locker uses biometric protection like facial and voice authentication along with a PIN.
But it was reviewed that there are complications while we uninstall the Livesafe from our devices because it is a tenacious program that can hog your computer’s resources and create unwanted slowdowns. There is also a problem that McAfee Livesafe won’t uninstall.
The methods for the McAfee Livesafe won’t uninstall:
Method 1: Login into McAfee account
- Log in using the email address associated with your McAfee user account (the email address you provided when you first signed up) and your password. Click “Log in” to access your account.
- Deactivate the licence.
- Navigate to the My Account page. Here you will find a list of the computers registered to your account. Select the tab for the computer you wish to deactivate.
- Look for the “Details” section of the computer. There you should find the “Deactivate” button.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to deactivate your license for this computer. If you are sure you want to do this, click “Deactivate’’.
- Once deactivated, you can reuse the license on a different computer, whether you are buying a new one or just wish to protect a different computer you already own.
Method 2: Access Settings or Control Panel
Click on the Start button.
Select the Settings menu option.
-> On Windows 8 Swipe In from the upper right corner of the screen and tap Search.
-> Enter “Control Panel” in the search box and click on Control Panel.
-> On Windows 7 or Vista click on the Start button and then click on Control Panel.
Method 3: Navigate to uninstall
Select System > Apps & Features.
Select McAfee Internet Security and then select Uninstall, and follow the prompts and directions on the screen.
-> On Windows 8, Navigate to View by and select Large Icons, tap or click Programs and Features, select McAfee Internet Security and then click Uninstall and follow the prompts or directions on the screen.
-> On Windows 7 or Vista select Programs > Programs & Features, then McAfee Internet Security and finally Uninstall and follow the prompts and directions on the screen.
Thus, follow these steps for McAfee Livesafe won’t uninstall
Comment below if you have any queries regarding McAfee Livesafe won’t uninstall
You may see: