McAfee Total Protection 2018 provided complete all in one solution to your PC security. With every one of the McAfee Total Protection products, you get the premium antivirus, identity and privacy protection, you need for your PC, MACs, smartphones, and tablets. It also comes with Password Manager, Multi-Device Protection, File Lock, Free Support. On top of that, McAfee Total Protection 2018 comes with 100% virus removal guarantee or your money back.
|McAfee support phone number USA||1-800-986-6752|
This 100% guarantee make sure that your PC won’t be infected with any virus, and even if it does, a McAfee expert will remotely access your PC to remove it. If an ourMcAfee expert fails to quarantine the virus, we will offer a full refund.
McAfee virus and spyware protection won’t turn on issue:
A very small minority of our users has reported an issue where their McAfee virus and spyware protection won’t turn on issue, even though they try to. There can be many reasons for this issue to occur, and a few basic troubleshooting techniques and steps are stated here to try and see if your issue gets resolved.
Steps to resolve McAfee virus and spyware protection won’t turn on issue:
- McAfee virus and spyware protection won’t turn on issue often arise when your PC has another antivirus protection which can be interfering with our McAfee product from running properly.
- If your PC has another antivirus protection installed, please uninstall that another antivirus and restart your system. Then try switching ON the Virus Protection of McAfee and see if your issue is resolved.
- If you PC has another antivirus protection, but following the above step didn’t resolve your issues, please follow these below steps.
- A few low-grade antivirus protections are known to mess with your windows registry. So, re-install of McAfee antivirus might be necessary. To do that, first, we have to make sure that your PC is free from any malware.
- Install Malwarebytes (Free version) and run a scan and wait for the scan to complete. It might take quite some time.
- Delete the threats found by Malwarebytes and restart the system.
- Download AdwCleaner and run a scan and delete anything it finds and restarts the system.
- Now Uninstall and Re-install the McAfee antivirus.
- Your issue should have been resolved, and Virus and Real-Time protection will be able to turn ON.
- Make sure that both your Windows OS and the McAfee product you are using are up-to-date.
[Note: It would be best to install all updates of windows even if you are not using a particular program like Internet Explorer.]
- Consequently, if you believe a recent Windows Update has caused this issue, please delete the installed updates through Control Panel.
- If all the above steps fail, wait for a few days for McAfee to remove the bug in the next update.
Thus follow these steps to fix McAfee virus and spyware protection won’t turn on issue
Comment below if you have any queries on McAfee virus and spyware protection won’t turn on issue
You may also see:
- Can Malwarebytes 3.0 run alongside Symantec or McAfee
- McAfee Livesafe won’t uninstall
- How to uninstall McAfee without password
- What are the McAfee Problems with Windows 10
- Why McAfee update not installing
- How do I delete McAfee permanently
- Why McAfee Livesafe update failed on mac
- McAfee error while installing updates mac
- McAfee total protection error while installing updates mac
- Why McAfee blocking windows updates