McAfee is a paid software, not only for computers but for mobiles and laptops also. It is a powerful security tool that protects the computer from attacks of malware. It was founded by John McAfee. McAfee comes up with new versions at regular intervals so that the users’ protection software has the most advanced virus database to give protection from the latest malicious codes and viruses.
McAfee mobile security protects your personal data by backing it up to the cloud, so you can restore it to the same device or even a new device. McAfee antivirus is not the fastest program amongst the similar programs as it takes a huge memory to be it a scan or real-time protection.
|McAfee support phone number USA||1-888-832-1727|
Table of Contents
Importance of Antivirus:
We think security is like one thing. But it is not possible for one product to secure the whole system. It requires a layered security/defense.
- All software should be updated from time to time.
- Check that your operating system and JAVA are updated.
- If you have Adobe installed, it needs to be updated.
- Everything in your computer should be updated.
- Beyond all this make sure you have a firewall.
Points to remember while you delete McAfee permanently:
- Before uninstalling or removing McAfee make sure you have a full backup.
- The process of uninstalling can vary depending upon the version or edition you are using of McAfee.
- At present, there is no reason not to have an antivirus on your computer.
- The only reason for not having an antivirus can be if you have a dedicated box that is a 100% dedicated box to something.
- For instance, you have a surveillance system server, or maybe a specific file and you locked that thing down.
The standard process to delete McAfee permanently:
- Go to “search”.
- Type “Control panel” in the search bar.
- Select and open “Control panel”.
- Go to “programs uninstall a program” category.
- Follow the prompts.
- The application and related files will be removed from your computer.
- Restart the computer once.
How to delete McAfee permanently with the MCPR tool?
- Save your work and close all open programs.
- Go to “service.McAfee.com”.
- Search for and open ” 75101331″.
- You will see links. Click on ” How to remove McAfee with MCPR”
- It will show you a download link to “MCPR”.
- Download and double-click to open MCPR.
- Follow the prompts and reboot the system.
[Note: MCPR is a McAfee Consumer Product Removal tool.]
If your McAfee is in Managed mode:
We cannot delete McAfee permanently when it is in Managed Mode, we have to first change McAfee into Unmanaged Mode.
- Open the Command Prompt.
- Click in the search box and type “Command Prompt”.
- Navigate the Command Prompt to your Program Files folder.
- Then type: cd “C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework”
- Now type: frminst.exe /remove=agent.
- Then press the Enter key.
Thus Follow these steps to delete McAfee permanently
Comment below if you have any queries on how to delete McAfee permanently
You may also see: