What are Pop ups?
Pop-ups are nothing but short messages that appear on our computer screen even when we are working on another application. It is a form of notification and generally shows urgent messages that need immediate attention.
|McAfee support phone number USA||1-800-986-6752|
What are the issues related to McAfee Pop ups?
When we are using McAfee anti-virus software and its subscription is about to end, McAfee keeps on informing its users that he/she needs to renew the software once again before its subscription expires. McAfee displays this message in the form of pop-ups which appears on our computer screen even when we are working on some other apps. This can be quite disturbing as it interferes with our work and we are not able to continue with our work unless we remove the pop-up message which is shown on our screen. How to get rid of McAfee Pop ups is a major issue is asked by McAfee users. However, there are several ways by which we can stop these pop-ups from appearing.
How to get rid of McAfee Pop ups?
If you have a Windows operating system on your device, then there are quite a number of ways that will help you to get rid of these pop-ups.
METHOD 1: The first method is to remove these pop-ups from the web browser that we are using in our system.
To remove pop-ups from Internet Explorer, the steps are as follows:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options screen that appears, select the Advanced tab.
- Click on the Reset
- The Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box will appear.
- Select the “Delete personal settings” checkbox.
- Click on Reset.
- Restart your machine to make sure that the necessary changes have been made to your computer.
How to get rid of McAfee Pop ups from Google Chrome?
The steps to resolve the issue are as follows:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the Menu icon.
- It will display the Google Chrome main menu.
- Click on More Tools.
- Click on Extensions.
- The list of extensions that have been installed on our device will appear.
- If the “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator” extension is enabled then you will have to disable it.
- Open the Google Chrome menu once again.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Advanced.
- In the Advanced settings page that appears, click on the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- Click on Reset and restart your machine.
METHOD 2: The second method is to disable pop-ups from the Task Scheduler. The steps are as follows:
- Click on the Start button present on the Taskbar at the bottom of the Desktop screen.
- In the Windows search bar that appears, type Task Scheduler.
- Click on Task Scheduler Library.
- Right click on McAfee Logo and then either delete it or disable it to remove pop-ups.
METHOD 3: The third method is to run the Zemana anti-malware on our device. It can be easily downloaded for free from the internet. It blocks the pop-ups from automatically appearing on our device, thereby enabling us to work on our computer without any hindrance. It scans our device from time to time in search of unwanted pop-ups and then blocks them automatically.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding how to get rid of McAfee Pop ups
You may also see:
- McAfee blocking Google Chrome
- Can Malwarebytes 3.0 run alongside Symantec or McAfee
- McAfee Livesafe won’t uninstall
- How to uninstall McAfee without password
- What are the McAfee Problems with Windows 10
- Why McAfee update not installing
- How do I delete McAfee permanently
- Why McAfee Livesafe update failed on mac
- McAfee error while installing updates mac
- McAfee total protection error while installing updates mac
- Why McAfee blocking windows updates
- McAfee virus and spyware protection won’t turn on issue
- How to resolve McAfee update problem
- Why McAfee firewall won’t turn on windows
- McAfee threat prevention not started
- Why McAfee web control is not responding
- McAfee web control not started
- Why Mcafee taking a long time to install
- McAfee Error 12152 windows 10
- How to cancel McAfee free trial
- Mcafee real time scanning starting problem
- How To Uninstall Corrupted McAfee
- McAfee checking for updates stuck
- How to prevent McAfee threat prevention not working mac
- Are you unable to uninstall McAfee antivirus from PC