Kaspersky Support provides the best support services in United States, the support is 24 hours available at your service to provide solution to the issues with protection against virus and threats. Kaspersky anti-virus and internet security products allow users to block undesirable websites, such as those that host malware or serve intrusive ads.
Getting issues like Kaspersky blocking teamviewer, Then Call at Kaspersky support:
|Kaspersky support phone number USA||1-800-986-6752|
Teamviewer is a software for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing and file transfer between computers. The easiest and fastest way to remotely control another computer is by using Teamviewer. Since it establishes the on- distance connection through the internet, Teamviewer might be blocked by certain anti- virus programs in that respect, the security solutions might see the app as a security breach and it block its access and functionality just as a precaution measure.
How to fix Kaspersky blocking teamviewer ?
Bitdefender blocking Teamviewer
- Open Bitdefender on your device- click on the Bitdefender icon located on your system tray.
- Click on the protection tab ( shield icon)
- Click on the view modules link.
- Click on the settings icon, from the upper right corner of the main window.
- Click on Exclusions tab.
- Select the “ list of files and folders excluded from scanning” .
- Click on the Add button.
- Browse and access the folder where Teamviewer is located – make sure you select both on-demand and on-access scanning features.
- Click Add and save the changes.
- Select list of processes excluded from scanning and pick up the .exe Teamviewer executable file and allow its access.
- Save your changes and reboot your device.
- You will be able to use Teamviewer without any issue.
Kaspersky blocking Team viewer
- Click on Kaspersky on your system.
- Access general settings from the main user interface .
- Then, go and select Additional.
- click on Threats and exclusions – this should be located on the right side of the main window.
- Click on the Configure exclusion rules link.
- Choose what type of file to add on firewall exclusion list.
- Add Teamviewer and save your changes.
- Reboot your device when done and then try to start Teamviewer functionality.
Kaspersky Internet security will not restrict any activities of any software added to it’s Trusted apps list.
- Open Kaspersky Internet security.
- Click on the small settings icon on the bottom left corner of your main window.
- In the newly opened settings dialog, click the Additional tab and then Threats and exclusions.
- Click specify trusted applications.
- Click Add.
- An extensive list of applications and processes will be displayed on your screen.
- Select Teamviewer <version> [ File path: C:\ PROGRAM FILES (X86)\ TEAMVIEWER\ TEAMVIEWER.EXE], and then click Next.
- Check the following boxes:
Do not scan files before opening.
Do not monitor application activity.
Do not inherit restrictions from the parent process.
Do not monitor child application activity.
- Click Add.
- Click Continue, in the confirmation prompt.
- Click close twice.
Temporarily disable your antivirus
The easiest way to resolve this issue Kaspersky blocking teamviewer is to disable your anti virus temporarily. However, your device will be vulnerable to malicious and phishing attacks.
- On your Taskbar, click the Upward arrow on the notification area.
- Right click Kaspersky internet security.
- Select pause protection.
- Select Pause for specified time: 15 minutes, in the new prompt on your screen.
- Click Pause protection.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Kaspersky blocking teamviewer