Kaspersky is a solution that provides your computer with protection against virus and threats. Kaspersky products allow users to block undesirable websites, such as those that host malware or serve intrusive ads.
|Kaspersky support phone number USA||+1-800-986-6752|
How to Resolve Kaspersky database corrupted error Issue ?
Simple steps to fix Kaspersky databases are corrupted:
Retry to update databases
Update Kaspersky antivirus to eliminate the problem. Wait until the update process is completed. Make sure the product has been updated and is functioning normally to avoid the error.
- In the main menu, click on Update.
- In the lower right corner of the window, right click the application icon and select Run update on the shortcut menu.
- The update screen will be displayed.
Restart the application:
Try to restart the application, if the update failed with the same error.
- In the lower right corner of the screen, right click the Kaspersky icon and select Exit in the shortcut menu.
- Run the application again.
- Run the database update again.
Reinstall the application for fix Kaspersky databases are corrupted Problem
- To fix the problem, reinstall the application:
- Remove the Kaspersky application installed on your device.
- Download the latest version of the application.
- Follow the online instructions to complete the download.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the steps of the installation wizard to install the application.
Check your system date:
The Kaspersky product may react to an incorrect system date if the system date is later than the current date. The issue is because the application compares it with the date of the last update. A several hours delay in antivirus updates makes your computer vulnerable, so you will inevitably receive a notification if the product detects that you have not updated it since date.
In case the updates are correct, check if the system date is also correct. You might not have changed the date manually however, when the lithium battery on your motherhood is exhausted, the system date will be reset whenever you restart your computer. Replace the battery to resolve the error.
Check your proxy settings:
- Misconfiguration of the proxy server is another frequent reasons for system issues. The sign to find out the issue is that the process freezes at 0- 2%. You can check for configuration:
- Click on the application, go to settings, then additional > Network > Proxy server settings. Make sure your configuration is up to date.
- Check the settings in Internet Explorer.
- If the Automatically detect proxy server setting is activated in the anti virus, the proxy server settings will be inherited from the windows native browser.
Check the user account settings:
- The advanced feature in Kaspersky products allows you to run updates on behalf of a specified user even when the application is currently protecting a limited user account.
- Go to Update settings and specify whether to run update tasks as the current user or a different one
- If the second option is selected, but no credentials are filled in, you may receive an error message. Mention the correct login and password of the preferred account, or select the first option.
Thus follow these steps to fix How to stop Kaspersky databases are corrupted
Comment below if you have any queries on How to stop Kaspersky databases are corrupted
You may also see: