Kaspersky is an anti-virus software. It is used to protect our device from viruses, Trojans, malware, spyware. They keep our device secured at all times. These days the number of viruses has greatly increased. As a result, it is important for your computer to have an anti-virus software which can keep your device protected at all times. Kaspersky is one of the most widely used anti-viruses and has thousands of users all over the world. However, while using anti-virus software, we may come across many types of error. One such error is error 1719.
|Kaspersky support phone number USA||1-800-986-6752|
Kaspersky error 1719:
The Kaspersky error 1719 generally appears when we are either trying to shut down our computer or when we have just started our device. It may even show itself when Kaspersky is installing itself on our device. As a result, our computer becomes extremely slow. We are not able to work properly on our computer and the programs start to behave in an abnormal way. This error may occur due to a variety of causes like improper installation of Kaspersky or presence of a virus on our device but there are quite a few ways to get rid of this error.
How to troubleshot Kaspersky error 1719?
The various ways to troubleshoot Kaspersky error 1719 are as follows:
METHOD 1: The best way to get rid of error 1719 is to remove all the junk and unnecessary files from our device. These files and folders occupy a great amount of space on our device and it is necessary to remove such files at regular intervals. The steps to get rid of these files are as follows:
- Go to the Start button of our Taskbar.
- Enter “command” in the search box that appears at the bottom of the desktop screen.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Enter from your keyboard at the same time.
- The device will then ask for your Click on Yes.
- A new window will appear. Type “Regedit” in the blank space and press Enter.
The disk cleanup process will begin. Our device will remove all unnecessary files and tell us how much memory can be freed.
METHOD 2: The second method is to update the device drivers of your PC. To ensure that your PC works properly at all times, you must make sure that all the drives of your device remain updated at all times. To update the drives, the steps are as follows:
- Go to the Taskbar and click on the Start button present on the leftmost corner of your Taskbar.
- In the search box present at the lower left corner of your desktop screen, type Device Manager.
- A list of items will appear. Click on the Expand icon and select your driver.
- Click on the Select Driver
- Search for the updated software.
- In this way, you will be able to update the device drives of your PC.
By applying the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to get rid of Kaspersky error 1719 from your computer and your computer will start to perform normally once again.
Comment below if you have any queries on Kaspersky error 1719
You may also see: