With the advancement of technology, the number of computer viruses has also increased and the chances of these viruses infecting our computer are maximum when we are working on the internet. The internet is teeming with viruses and hackers who are waiting for a scope to enter our computer and steal our personal details and corrupt our files and folders. To we need to have an anti-virus software loaded on our device to keep our files and folders protected from such viruses and Kaspersky is the best anti-virus software available to us to serve the purpose.
|Kaspersky support phone number USA||1-800-986-6752|
Kaspersky error 27200
These days, many Kaspersky users are complaining about a type of error known as error 27200. This error is mostly encountered when they are trying to scan their device using the Kaspersky anti-virus software. This error makes our device extremely slow and sluggish and it is important that we get rid of this error as soon as possible.
How to troubleshoot Kaspersky error 27200?
The various ways to troubleshoot error 27200 are as follows:
The first way is to undo the recent changes that have been made to our device. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Click on the Start button present on the leftmost corner of your Taskbar.
- Type “system restore” in the search box that appears and click on OK.
- A list of options will appear. Click on System Restore from there.
- Enter your administrative password.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to restore your computers.
All the changes that have been recently brought about to your computer will be restored back and hopefully, you will be able to get rid of the error.
The second method is to use the Windows System Files Checker. The system Windows files Check will scan our device to see whether any system files have been mistakenly deleted or have become corrupt. The steps to use the Windows System files checker are as follows:
- Go to the Start button present on the Taskbar.
- In the search box, type “command”.Make sure that you do not press Enter just after typing it.
- Hold the Ctrl+Shift+Enter and press them together.
- A permission dialog box will appear on your desktop screen. Click on Yes.
- A black screen will appear with a blinking cursor.
- Type scf/scannow in the black screen and press Enter.
This process has been known to be very successful when it comes to removing error 27200 from our device.
The third method is to install all Windows-related updates on our device to ensure that the anti-virus software works properly. The steps to do so are as follow:
- Go to the Start
- Types “updates” in the search box that appears at the bottom of the Desktop windows.
- Press Enter.
- A new window will appear. Click on Install Updates.
Thus follow these steps to fix Kaspersky error 27200
Comment below if you have any queries on Kaspersky error 27200
You may also see: