McAfee Antivirus Installation Error “0”
McAfee a renowned computer software security company owned by Intel that provides one of the most dependable antivirus software. When a user is surfing online, downloading of malicious programs or virus attacks may happen in their system, which can cause exploiting of data or leaking of data from the user’s PC. Moreover, a user’s PC may be inaccessible due to these malicious programs. McAfee has antivirus named, McAfee total protection and McAfee LiveSafe, which gives the best protection to one’s personal data that are located in their computers. It gives protection for several operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and other environments. For protecting their computer from malicious files and tools one needs to install this program to their computer. However, many users are facing an error where the installation of the McAfee antivirus is failing at a certain point. This happens by outputting a message in the installation procedure, as “You are unable to continue the installation as we are having trouble installing your McAfee software Because of the error “0” or “Something has gone wrong with the Installation or McAfee Antivirus Installing Error “0”. We are having trouble installing your McAfee software”. If one wants to deal with this problem without any hassle, they can contact the McAfee tech supports or they can manually perform several steps in order to fix the particular error.
Therefore, the following Steps mentioned bellow could help a person for resolving the McAfee Antivirus Installation Error “0” “Unable to Continue the installation”:-
- In the first step, one can resolve the problem by installing the McAfee antivirus installation again, as, in many cases retrying the installation procedure succeeds in installing the antivirus.
- The next step goes with the solution of this error by the “pre-install” tool provided by the McAfee Company.
- For getting the “pre-install” tool, one has to surf to their official website and download the “pre-install” tool. After the successful downloading of the tool user can locate the tool in the downloaded folder. For accessing the tool, the user has to double-click on the file and then follow the prompts. After completion users have to close the program and restart their computer. After restating users can try the installation process once again.
- If the issue persists then it may be the error in the software package that is been downloaded from the internet and users are recommended for downloading the software package once again from the official McAfee site.
- Users are thoroughly recommended to try a different browser in order to download the software package for the second time.
- There is a major possibility of a DNS issue in the user in users System due to which the user is getting the following problem. So for fixing this DNS issue users can change the DNS setting in their network card and change it to a public server which might solve the error completely.
Moreover one can get a better solution for this problem by seeing a visualization of the methods on youtube.com.