Table of Contents
How to solve McAfee Antivirus Installation Error “0” or Unable to continue the installation
McAfee a renowned computer software security company owned by Intel that provides one of the most dependable antivirus software. When a user is surfing online, downloading of malicious programs or virus attacks may happen in their system, which can cause exploiting of data or leaking of data from the user’s PC. Moreover, a user’s PC may be inaccessible due to these malicious programs. Get help from our McAfee Tech Support Team regarding McAfee Antivirus Installation Error “0” (Unable to continue the installation).
|McAfee support phone number USA||1-888-832-1727|
You can contact our experts to simply resolve your McAfee Antivirus Installation Error “0 in no time.
|McAfee support phone number USA||+1-888-832-1727|
McAfee has antivirus named, McAfee total protection and McAfee LiveSafe, which gives the best protection to one’s personal data that are located in their computers. It gives protection for several operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and other environments. For protecting their computer from malicious files and tools one needs to install this program to their computer.
However, many users are facing a McAfee Antivirus Installation Error “0” where the installation of the McAfee antivirus is failing at a certain point. This happens by outputting a message in the installation procedure, as “You are unable to continue the installation as we are having trouble installing your McAfee software Because of the error McAfee Antivirus Installation Error “0″ or “Something has gone wrong with the Installation. We are having trouble installing your McAfee software”. If one wants to deal with this problem without any hassle, they can contact the McAfee tech supports or they can manually perform several steps in order to fix the particular McAfee Antivirus Installation Error.
Simple Steps to fix McAfee Antivirus Installation Error “0”
Therefore, the following steps mentioned below could help a person for resolving the McAfee Antivirus Installation Error “0” or Unable to Continue the installation:-
- In the first step, one can resolve the problem by installing the McAfee antivirus installation again, as, in many cases retrying the installation procedure succeeds in installing the antivirus.
- The next step goes with the solution of McAfee Antivirus Installation Error by the “pre-install” tool provided by the McAfee Company.
- Forgetting the “pre-install” tool, one has to surf to their official website and download the “pre-install” tool. After the successful downloading of the tool user can locate the tool in the downloaded folder. For accessing the tool, the user has to double-click on the file and then follow the prompts. After completion, the user has to close the program and restart their computer. After restating users can try the installation process once again.
- If the issue persists then it may be unable to continue the installation in the software package that is been downloaded from the internet and users are recommended for downloading the software package once again from the official McAfee site.
- Users are thoroughly recommended to try a different browser in order to download the software package for the second time.
- There is a major possibility of a DNS issue in the user in users System due to which the user is getting the following problem. So for fixing this DNS issue users can change the DNS setting in their network card and change it to a public server which might solve the unable to Continue the installation completely.
Moreover, one can get a better solution for this problem McAfee Antivirus Installation Error by watching the video provided below :
In case, the problem still persists, contact the customer care toll-free number Call +1-888-832-1727 to resolve McAfee Antivirus Installation Error or Unable to continue the installation