McAfee error 12030 messages can appear during program installation. McAfee has comprehensive cybersecurity solutions. McAfee helps businesses with cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. It is not an antivirus, it’s official purpose is to “analyze” your defenses and tell you if your computer is vulnerable. It scans your web history and objects currently running in memory for malware and checks the status of your firewall.
Contact McAfee Tech Support
What are the causes of McAfee Error 12030?
- Incomplete installation of McAfee software.
- The corrupt download of McAfee software.
- Corruption in Windows registry entries.
- Malware or virus that has corrupted the Windows system programs.
- McAfee anti-virus program related files deleted mistakenly by another program maliciously.
What are the symptoms of McAfee Error 12030?
- The McAfee error 12030 appears and crashes the active program windows.
- Devices frequently crash when running the same program.
- The McAfee error 12030 is displayed on the screen.
- The device periodically freezes for a few seconds at a time.
- Windows responds slowly to mouse and keyboard input and runs sluggishly.
There may be instances of files deletion or new files appearing. Though this symptom is largely due to virus infection, it can be attributed as a symptom for runtime error, as virus infection is one of the causes for runtime error. Users may also experience a sudden drop in internet connection speed, yet again, this is not always the case.
Steps to resolve McAfee error 12030
Repair Window registry issue related to the error
Unless you are a PC service professional, manually editing the Windows Registry to remove invalid Error keys is not recommended. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop the system from working and will create irreversible damage to your operating system.
Update the Video Graphics driver
- Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Press Enter after typing in the following text “devmgmt.msc”.
- In the device manager window, double click on Display adapters.
- Right-click on the HD graphics card and select properties.
- On the Driver tab, check whether the graphics card driver is outdated or current.
- If the driver is outdated, you need to update the download and install the latest version of the graphics card driver.
- Select your graphics card manufacturer.
- Restart the computer and check if the issue has been resolved.
Clean out your system junk
The system accumulates junk files from normal web surfing and computer use over time. If the junk is not cleaned out occasionally, it can cause Norton Internet Security to respond slowly or provide an error, possibly due to file conflicts or an overloaded hard drive. Cleaning up this junk will solve the Error.
Download the Pre-Install tool
- Download the pre-install tool.
- Save the file to a temporary location, such as your desktop.
- Double click the pre-install tool.exe file, and follow the prompts.
- Read the warning message, and click on OK to agree to the changes.
- After the Preinstall tool completes :
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
- Restart your computer.
When your computer Restarts, wait for a short while longer and then try to download and install your McAfee product again.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to fix McAfee error 12030
You may also see:
- Why McAfee web control is not responding
- How do I turn off McAfee Firewall on windows 10
- My McAfee real-time scanning keeps turning off What to do
- How to resolve McAfee debug error message
- How to fix McAfee security software failed to launch error code 1
- How to resolve McAfee endpoint encryption error EE050014
- How to fix McAfee Error EE050002
- How to Fix McAfee Error Code 10054
- McAfee error code 7305
- McAfee common framework returned error 80040154 1