To protect your pc or laptop from any mis-happening, its better to install an anti-virus software, like McAfee. But various times, the installation process fails, leaving it exposed to even more dangers!! And While installing McAfee too, various errors, like “McAfee error 12152” occurs. The McAfee error 12152 occurs due to the mis-configuring of files in windows operating system.According to expert, it is important to identify what actually has caused this issue to occur.
You can resolve the McAfee Antivirus error 12152, by contacting our experts :
|McAfee support phone number USA||+1-800-986-6752|
Some probable symptoms of McAfee error 12152 are:
- The error appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with the Error 12152 when running the same program.
- “McAfee Error 12152” is displayed.
- Windows runs very slowly and keeps on hanging frequently.
- Your computer stops periodically for a few seconds at a time.
The main causes include:
- Download of McAfee Antivirus software is corrupted or installed incompletely.
- Corruption in Window’s registry from a recent McAfee Anti-virus related to the software change.
- Malware infection or virus that has corrupted Windows system files or McAfee Antivirus related program files.
- Mistakenly or maliciously deleted McAfee Antivirus-related files by another programs.
Methods to fix McAfee error 12152
- Repair all the Registry Entries related to McAfee error 12152.
- Run a full malware scan for pc.
- Clear all the system junk with disk cleaner.
- Update pc device driver’
- To restore all recent system changes use windows system restore.
- Uninstall and then reinstall all the McAfee antivirus programs related to 12152.
- Conduct Windows System fie checker.
- Install all windows updates.
- Performs Windows installations.
Therefore by this way problem can be solved but if the problem still persists, its better to contact the customer care support team of McAfee.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding McAfee error 12152