To protect your pc or laptop from any mishappening, its better to install anti-virus software, like McAfee. But various times, the installation process fails, leaving it exposed to even more dangers!! And While installing McAfee too, various errors, like “McAfee error 12152” occurs. The McAfeeError 12152 occurs due to the misconfiguring of files in the Windows operating system. According to experts, it is important to identify what actually has caused this issue to occur.
You can resolve the McAfee Antivirus error 12152, by contacting our experts :
|McAfee support phone number USA||1-888-362-0111|
Some probable symptoms of McAfee error 12152 are:
- The error appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 12152 when running the same program.
- “McAfeeError 12152” is displayed.
- Windows runs very slowly and keeps on changing frequently.
- Your computer stops periodically for a few seconds at a time.
The main causes include:
- The download of McAfee Antivirus software is corrupted or installed incompletely.
- Corruption in Window’s registry from a recent McAfee Anti-virus related to the software change.
- Malware infection or virus that has corrupted Windows system files or McAfee Antivirus related program files.
- Mistakenly or maliciously deleted McAfee Antivirus-related files by other programs.
Methods to fix McAfee error 12152
- Repair all the Registry Entries related to McAfeeError 12152.
- Run a full malware scan for pc.
- Clear all the system junk with disk cleaner.
- Update pc device driver’
- To restore all recent system changes use windows system restore.
- Uninstall and then reinstall all the McAfee antivirus programs related to 12152.
- Conduct Windows System file checker.
- Install all windows updates.
- Performs Windows installations.
Therefore in this way problems can be solved but if the problem still persists, it’s better to contact the customer care support team of McAfee.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding McAfee error 12152