These days anti-viruses have really become an important part of our computer’s lives, so that they remain protected from various malfunctions like viruses, malware, trojan, etc.McAfee is one such anti-virus software. But many times error occurs as “McAfee Error 1336”. This generally occurs when you are no longer able to use the software properly. This may happen due to many reasons like McAfee did not get properly installed on the device.
|McAfee support phone number USA||1-888-832-1727|
Another reason may also be that your device does not meet the requirements to complete and install the software.
You can resolve the McAfee error 1336, by contacting our experts :
|McAfee support phone number USA||+1-888-832-1727|
Some symptoms to identify the McAfee Error 1336 are:
- Once the system is affected, your active Windows may crash.
- The continuous presence of the error.
- This error can slow down your computer speed.
- Your PC may freeze or hang for a short period of time too.
Therefore, the steps to avoid McAfee Error 1336 are as follows: –
At first, try to reboot your Macphi product. This may eventually fix real-time errors “1336”.
It would be beneficial to clean the PC, as sometimes because of excess junks too, the app crash may occur. The steps to do this are-
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Open the “Search” bar and type “cmd.exe” in the command field.
- Click on “Ok”.
- Wait for a black window to appear on the screen.
- Enter the “cleanmgr” command on the black window.
- Hit “enter”.
Many times it may so happen that scanning is required. We find out that the scan actually reveals that where are the areas that the virus has attacked if there is any.
Hence, to scan the system, the steps are-
- Click on the “start” button. Find the “search” bar.
- Then click on it.
- You will be asked to type command prompt command in the required field.
- Then click “ok”.
- Then again a command prompt window will appear.
- On the command prompt window, enter the command as “Sfc/ scan now”.
- After this step, finally, the scanner will scan the entire system file programs.
However, even after performing these steps, if you aren’t satisfied then it would be better to consult a PC service professional.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding McAfee error 1336