McAfee error 1603 is the error, Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise. Product Version: 8.8.00000. Product Language: 1033. Installation success or error status: 1603. McAfee tech support is the support, that provides 24 hours service to resolve the issues. Read this blog, to resolve the issues one by one.
To resolve McAfee error 1603, Contact McAfee tech support :
Error: McAfee agent installation success or error status: 1603.
Support: Call at McAfee Support – 1-888-362-0111
What are the symptoms of McAfee error 1603?
- The “McAfee Error 1603” appears and the windows active program crashes.
- Frequently crashing of your PC with McAfee error 1603 while running the same program.
- Display of “Installation success or error status: 1603”.
- Sluggish windows run or responding slowly to mouse and keyboard interfacing.
- ‘Freezes’ of your computer periodically for a few seconds at a time.
The 1603 error messages will appear at the process of program installation, while a McAfee, Inc.-related software program (e.g. McAfee Virus Scan) is running, during Windows start-up or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping track of the record of the appearance of issues in will help to resolve the problem.
What are the causes of McAfee virus scan enterprise 8.8 patches 9′ could not be installed?
- Installation & corruption download of McAfee Virus Scan software.
- Windows registry corruption from a recent McAfee Virus Scan-related software change (installs or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection of Windows system files corruption or McAfee Virus Scan-related program files.
- Maliciously or mistakenly windows program deleted McAfee Virus Scan-related files.
Runtime Errors such as “McAfee virus scan enterprise 8.8 patch 9′ could not be installed. error code 1603” can be caused by a variety of factors, so it is important that you troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring.
Troubleshooting steps to resolve McAfee error 1603
Here is a list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your Error 1603 problems. Though these troubleshooting steps are more difficult and time-consuming, so you do attempt them in this sequential order to avoid unnecessary time and effort.
- Error 1603 association of registry entries repair.
- Scanning malware of your PC.
- System junk clean-up with disk cleanup.
- PC device drivers update.
- ‘UNDO’ recent system changes by windows system repair.
- McAfee Virus Scan program associated with Error 1603 is uninstalled and reinstalled.
- Run the windows system, file checker.
- Installation of all available windows updates.
- For windows update check-up, follow the process:
- Click the ‘start’ button.
- Type ‘update’ in the search and click “enter”.
- “Windows update” dialog box will appear.
- If updates are available then click ‘install update’.
- Clean installation of windows:
But the reinstalling process will erase everything you saved before as it comes with a fresh start. Moreover, a windows operating system installation will help you to clean all the junk that came over a period of time.
If there is still persistence of error code 1603 after the clean installation of windows, your runtime errors problem may be hardware related issue. In this case, you likely need to replace the hardware associated with error 1603 causing replacement.
- Operating system information:
These 1603 errors can happen in any of the following operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
The windows registry is a set of files containing settings of PC windows such as the type of program to use to open HTML files when there is an anti-virus program run or background desktop you use.
Over a period of time, the registry can become shattered with missing or broken items in install, upgrade, and uninstall software and updates. Ccleaner can help you clean out the registry so as to minimize the errors. The error deletion helps you to run Registry faster than before.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding McAfee agent installation success or error status: 1603.