McAfee is antivirus software that is known to protect our device from viruses, Trojans, spyware, and malware. It is one of the most reputed and commonly used anti-virus software. It has been known to keep our devices secured for over a decade now.
|McAfee support phone number USA||1-888-362-0111|
Mcafee Common Framework Returned Error fffff9bf 3:
This error mainly appears when we trying to perform any one of the following operations:-
- We are trying to reschedule a task.
- We click on the McShield icon present on the system tray of the McAfee window.
- We are editing the Properties of the Auto Update option of McAfee.
What are the main causes of this error(Mcafee Common Framework Returned Error fffff9bf 3)?
The main causes of this error are as follows:-
- The DLL files have become corrupt or are missing.
- The registry files have become corrupt or are missing.
- We are using an older version of VirusScan on our device which is not compatible.
How do we troubleshoot Mcafee Common Framework Returned Error fffff9bf 3?
There are a number of methods to troubleshoot this error. They are as follows:
METHOD 1: The first method is to register all the DLL files on McAfee Common Framework and the steps to do so are as follows:
- If McAfee is open on your system, make sure that you close it before starting your process.
- Go to the Start button.
- Click on Programs.
- Click on McAfee from the list of programs that appears.
- Open the VirusScan Console.
- Right-click on Access Protection.
- Click on Properties.
- If the Prevent McAfee services option is selected then you will have to deselect it.
- Click Apply.
- Close the VirusScan Console.
- Now you will have to stop the Framework services and to do so you will have to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Start button at the bottom of your Desktop screen.
- Type Run on the search bar that appears.
- The Run windows will appear. Type services.msc and click on Ok.
- Right-click on the McAfee Framework Service.
- Click on Stop.
- The steps to register all the DLLs in the Common Framework folder are as follows:
- In the search bar, type Run.
- The Run window will appear. Type CMD.
- Click on OK.
- Type the following command in the resulting window cd \Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework.
- Click OK.
METHOD 2: The second method that we have in hand is to replace the corrupt registry files from or device. Registry files are those files that are absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of our files. So if these files are no longer present on or device, then the device will fail to perform properly. So, if it is seen that the registry files are missing, then we will have to replace the files from or device to make sure that or system is able to function properly once again.
However, if none of the above methods fail to function properly then we will have to contact McAfee Technical Support. McAfee Technical Support (Call @1-888-362-0111)consists of a group of experts who are ready to help s at any time if we are facing any issues related to McAfee. They will help you out.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding “Mcafee Common Framework Returned Error fffff9bf 3”
You may also see:
- How to remove McAfee from windows 10
- How to prevent McAfee wifi from hacker attack intercepting traffic
- How to get rid of McAfee Pop-ups
- McAfee blocking Google Chrome
- Can Malwarebytes 3.0 run alongside Symantec or McAfee
- McAfee Livesafe won’t uninstall
- How to uninstall McAfee without password
- What are the McAfee Problems with Windows 10
- Why McAfee update not installing
- How do I delete McAfee permanently
- Why McAfee Livesafe update failed on mac
- McAfee error while installing updates mac
- McAfee total protection error while installing updates mac
- Why McAfee blocking windows updates
- McAfee virus and spyware protection won’t turn on issue
- How to resolve McAfee update problem
- Why McAfee firewall won’t turn on windows
- McAfee threat prevention not started
- Why McAfee web control is not responding
- McAfee web control not started
- Why Mcafee taking a long time to install
- McAfee Error 12152 Windows 10
- How to cancel McAfee free trial
- Mcafee real-time scanning starting problem
- How To Uninstall Corrupted McAfee
- McAfee checking for updates stuck
- How to prevent McAfee threat prevention not working mac
- Are you unable to uninstall McAfee antivirus from PC
- How to fix when McAfee Real-time scanning won’t stay on