Table of Contents
How does McAfee antivirus protect the system?
McAfee is nothing but an anti-virus software. It protects our device from, various viruses that may invade our computer from time to time. Nowadays, whenever we purchase a desktop or a laptop or any such device, we make it a point to purchase an anti-virus software as well to provide better security to our computer and McAfee is one such software. To resolve this error message McAfee real-time scanning keeps turning off, Contact McAfee tech Support.
|McAfee support phone number USA||1-888-832-1727|
It efficiently scans our device and as soon as a threat is encountered, it reports about its existence to the user.
What are McAfee real-time scanning and its features?
McAfee real-time scanning is an advanced feature of McAfee software. It scans our files and folders as soon as we open our computer. In case any threat is detected, it immediately reports about it to the user. The user can then decide what he/she would like to so. They can either remove the threat or just ignore it or continue to work on their device.
How to resolve McAfee real-time scanning won’t stay on?
Many times, it may so happen that McAfee real-time scanning keeps turning off on as soon as we open our computer. We need to manually turn it on each time we open our computer. This process becomes tedious and time-consuming. Also if we try to access any file or folder after opening our computer, McAfee will not able to scan it. As a result, if it contains any threat, then the threat will directly invade our computer and cause harm to our existing data.
Simple steps to resolve McAfee real-time scanning keeps turning off
How to prevent McAfee real-time scanning from stopping?
There are various ways to prevent McAfee real-time scanning keeps turning off. They are as follows:
METHOD 1: The first method that we have in hand is to enable real-time scanning from the Security Center. The steps to do so are as follows:
- OpenVerizon Internet Security from the McAfee window.
- Click on Navigation
- From the list of menus that appears, click on the Real-Time Scanning
- Click Turn On.
- Return to the main Security Center page and male sure that the Real-Time Scanning remains on.
- Close Security Center.
Hopefully, this will help you to get rid of your issues. If not, then you will have to move on to the subsequent methods.
METHOD 2: The second method is to run the McAfee Virtual Technician (MVT) on our device which is an automated tool that automatically fixes many errors related to our software. This software can be easily downloaded on our device. Once this software has been successfully downloaded, run it on your device to get successful results.
METHOD 3: The third method is to download and run the oas-disabled-fix.cmd utility on our device. The steps to do so are as follows:
- Download and save the utility from the official site of McAfee.
- Double-click on the oas-disabled-fix.cmd
- Run it on your device.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned steps will help you to get rid of your issues. If not, then you will have to contact McAfee Technical Support Number.
Comment below if you have any queries regarding McAfee real-time scanning keeps turning off
You may also see:
- How to remove McAfee from windows 10
- How to prevent McAfee wifi from hacker attack intercepting traffic
- How to get rid of McAfee Pop-ups
- McAfee blocking Google Chrome
- Can Malwarebytes 3.0 run alongside Symantec or McAfee?
- McAfee Livesafe won’t uninstall
- How to uninstall McAfee without password
- What are the McAfee Problems with Windows 10
- Why McAfee update not installing
- How do I delete McAfee permanently?
- Why McAfee Livesafe update failed on mac
- McAfee error while installing updates mac
- McAfee total protection error while installing updates mac
- Why McAfee blocking windows updates
- McAfee virus and spyware protection won’t turn on the issue
- How to resolve McAfee update problem
- Why McAfee firewall won’t turn on windows
- McAfee threat prevention not started
- Why McAfee web control is not responding
- McAfee web control not started
- Why Mcafee taking a long time to install
- McAfee Error 12152 Windows 10
- How to cancel McAfee free trial
- Mcafee real-time scanning starting problem
- How To Uninstall Corrupted McAfee
- McAfee checking for updates stuck
- How to prevent McAfee threat prevention not working mac
- Are you unable to uninstall McAfee antivirus from PC
- How to fix when McAfee Real-time scanning won’t stay on
- Mcafee Common Framework Returned Error fffff9bf 3
- Mcafee endpoint encryption error failed to read registry files
- McAfee endpoint protection for mac error code 1
- McAfee drive encryption fatal error 0xee020006 getting disk info
- McAfee consumer product removal tool for windows 10
- How long does it take to remove McAfee?
- How do I turn off McAfee Firewall on windows 10