Our computers are at constant risk of being attacked by threats and malware. Anytime we download a file or a video or even software, a chance of a virus being welcomed to the computer is always there. Which is why an antivirus is necessary for all your electronic devices. One of the best antivirus there is on the market is the McAfee Antivirus.
|McAfee support phone number USA||1-888-832-1727|
McAfee is an antivirus that covers a lot of features like
- Virus and malware protection
- Permanent deletion of data
- Multi-device solution
- Cloud-based management console
- No-charge technical support
McAfee Antivirus scans your computer on a day to day basis and lets you know if any threats are found. It can also scan the files, folders, and data in the background without interrupting your computers work. It also has the added feature of scanning all the documents in the time periods when the computer is not being used.
Table of Contents
What to do when your real-time scanning McAfee won’t stay on?
The crucial feature your antivirus needs is the real-time scanning. In manual scanning, what happens is files are checked for malware only when a scan is run. An infected file is, as a result, gone unnoticed many times. And it manages to do the damage without it coming to anyone’s notice!
Real-time scanning is a feature wherein your files are scanned immediately as and when they are accessed. If an attempt to download malware is made, real-time scanning will obstruct it immediately and not let any damage happen to your computer. Users are getting errors like real-time scanning McAfee won’t stay on, to resolve this call at 1-888-832-1727
For example, if you download an email attachment with a malicious attachment, or if you try downloading any file and it has some damaging content, the antivirus will detect the rogue file and quarantine it so that it does hamper any functions of your computer.
What if McAfee Real-time scanning won’t turn on in windows 10?
Sometimes, the real-time scanning does have issues while turning on and off. It is necessary that real-time scanning is always on. If you find that your real-time scanning keeps turning on and off,
Steps to resolve McAfee Real-time scanning won’t turn on in windows 10:
- Go to your computer’s Control panel.
- In the control panel, you will find ‘Programs and features’.
- Upon opening the programs and features, run the MCPR Cleanup tool.
- After the running is complete, reboot your computer and reinstall the software.
Even if Real-time scanning McAfee won’t stay on in Windows 10, then follow the steps given below to resolve it.
- Make sure the system clock is accurate. Also, try rebooting the computer and maybe that will fix the issue.
- Another way is: Go to your online account page of McAfee before doing the above and download the installer on your desktop the installer.
Thus Follow these steps to McAfee Real-time scanning won’t turn on in windows 10
Comment below if you have any queries regarding Real-time scanning McAfee won’t stay on
You may also see:
- Can Malwarebytes 3.0 run alongside Symantec or McAfee
- McAfee Livesafe won’t uninstall
- How to uninstall McAfee without password
- What are the McAfee Problems with Windows 10
- Why McAfee update not installing
- How do I delete McAfee permanently
- Why McAfee Livesafe update failed on mac
- McAfee error while installing updates mac