Table of Contents
What is McAfee?
For effective means of customers around the world, McAfee security offers the foremost easy way to shield their knowledge and identity as they navigate their digital lives across their connected devices.
|McAfee support phone number USA||1-888-832-1727|
McAfee, the device-to-cloud cybersecurity company, provides solutions that deliver the best levels of threat visibility and anti-malware protection, together with the comprehensive system and termination protection, network security, cloud security, database security, endpoint detection and response, and knowledge protection.
The problem faced during uninstalling McAfee Products :
Although, there is always one major drawback of using any McAfee products. The user faces problems in completely uninstalling McAfee products whenever he has to uninstall one. Uninstalling any of the programs from “Add or Remove Programs” in the Control Panel, or uninstalling the installed files from the directory location does not remove the McAfee products completely. This hinders the future installation of any similar programs when the user opts to install any new program. Because of that, the system indicates that the previous McAfee product is still installed and it is unable to carry out the installation of a similar new program.
How to uninstall McAfee without password:
McAfee security product is one thing that a lot of individuals have encountered, however not everybody wants. In order to uninstall Mcafee, there are many ways. Like, we can uninstall McAfee without a password in two ways; by using a consumer product removal tool or by user settings.
Using Mcafee Consumer Product Removal Tool:
- First of all, download the latest version of MCPR from McAfee’s website.
- Run the tool. It doesn’t need an install.
- Then accept the license agreement and input the CAPTCHA code as requested, clicking “Next” as necessary.
- Wait for the uninstall method to figure. Once completed, if you’d like any info regarding the method, click “View Logs”.
- If asked to boot the system, confirm everything necessary is saved, and restart as you commonly would.
- Firstly, just open the “Settings” menu by either clicking the start button within the bottom left-hand corner then the cog icon, or finding out “Settings” using the Windows search box and clicking on the relevant result.
- Open the “Apps” menu.
- Use the search box to search for “Mcafee” to seek out everything involving McAfee on the system.
- Choose the McAfee product or app you would like to uninstall and click on the “Uninstall” button. When asked, ensure the selection by clicking “Uninstall” once more.
- Windows can raise you for permission to continue – as uninstalling an application is an administrative function. Ensure and you’ll be taken through the Mcafee uninstaller. Each one could be totally different, however, follow through with removal directions and it’ll automatically uninstall the Mcafee product from your computer.
This same method will be used to uninstall McAfee without the password, almost in any Windows app.
Thus, Follow these steps to uninstall McAfee without a password
Comment below if you have any queries regarding How to uninstall McAfee Livesafe
You may see: