How to install webroot on PC without CD
Hello there wanna know how to fix How to install webroot on PC without CD, then read the given article and you will get to know how to fix this.
Webroot secures anywhere is one of the leading anti-virus platforms that is known for its incredible services in the specification such as protecting the laptop or the computer from virus, hackers, third-party harm and similarly provide security against them with its functions without majorly interfering with the work and tasks happening in the computer or slowing them down which makes it one of the most reliant platforms for security and protection.
Webroot is a safe bet for almost all the consumers who spent the majority of their time online, on their laptops or computers, and have almost all their life stored in that device from imperative work files to personal information.
Getting webroot secure anywhere is convenient and easy however, installing it can take time and patience. Usually, when one makes the purchase of the webroot secure anywhere, they receive a CD that guides them and provides them with the prompt to get on with the installation of the webroot.
However, there are many cases in which one either loses it, misplaces it, or simply does not get the CD along with the webroot secureanywhere which might place a worry on their heads as to how to go about the installation.
Now, one might get the troublesome thought of “How to install webroot on PC without CD”. Don’t you worry, we are here to help you and take you through the stepwise process of installation without the CD;
Basic set up and download of Webroot
- Firstly, make sure that your computer is connected to a good internet connection which is not faulty or slow and check the similar to the charge.
- Now, go to their website of www.webroot.com/safe or https://www.webroot.com/ie/en/home/products/wsa-installer-download were simply the site where the file will automatically get downloaded on your computer, and if it does not, then the option will appear to request for downloading of your file.
- Once it is done, a file will be downloaded and ready to use on your computer.
Process of How to install webroot on PC without CD
- Double click on the file that just got downloaded and the process will be initiated where a new window will open up.
- In the new window, one needs to enter the credentials and the information asked. One will also be directed to enter their 20 alpha-numerical digits that it is security key which is the most important thing to have during the installation of the webroot.
- The key is given to one at the time of the purchase or is sent to them by mail in a few cases or during online purchases, because of its significance if one does not have it the process might not get carried through. If in case one misplaced it or does not have it, it has to then be requested from the retailer or their assistance help.
- One can also click on the option of Help me find my keycode which will then suggest and direct you with prompts to carry through.
- For those with the key, simply put down the digits of the key.
Installation of Webroot on PC without CD
- Once every key information has been inserted by you, click on the option of agree and install.
- One might be able to spot a few settings highlighted such as language, location, proxy settings, etc. that they can opt for according to their preference and need.
- It can also be left on default if one does not want to go through it right at that spot and can be dealt with later, however, do fix the correct information for the location of download and language for your own convenience.
- Once it is done, the process of installation will begin.
- It will then begin with the scan and will be ready to start with its functions and carry through its tasks.
With this approach, one can simply install the webroot application without any hassle or inconvenience.
IF you have any other query regarding How to install Webroot on PC without CD then feel free to comment below or you can directly call us at our toll-free no.
Read these given articles related to your query may prove useful for you :
- How to install webroot on mac
- Webroot secureanywhere keycode not working
- How to renew your Webroot subscription
- Webroot windows 10 issues