- Open your browser, go to the webroot safe website at www.webroot.com/safe or webroot.com/safe.
- Log in to your Webroot account using your login credentials.
- Enter your Webroot KeyCode, which should be 20 digits long.
- To register your Webroot product, click the Next button.
- To continue, click the Agree and Install button.
- Finally, your Webroot safe has been properly activated.
|Webroot support phone number USA||1-888-832-1727|
Webroot Installation Process and Activation
After buying the software you need to download and install and activate the Webroot with yourself only on your personnel device whether it is pc, android, or mac. You just need to follow some steps and make sure you don’t lose your keycode otherwise it will be hard to get access to the application.
Downloading webroot :
- Open a web browser and in the search option write the official website of webroot as www.webroot.com/safe.
- A page will open up welcoming or thanking you for choosing webroot secure anywhere. This is the home page and you will see two boxes asking you to enter the email and keycode write your email address and the keycode which you have been provided in the retail card or on our CD.
- A keycode is a 20 character alphanumeric code that is unique for every user without this you can’t have access to the webroot file.
- A new page will show up named protection for window computer and an orange color download button box will be there. Click the download
- After clicking the download button and your webroot software starts downloading. It will take some time.
- Your download is completed.
- If there occurs some problem it may be possible that your email I’d not be valid or you didn’t write the code properly.
- As soon as the webroot is downloaded. Double click on the setup.
- The installing process starts as soon as you open the setup.
- A green color window will appear on your screen with the name install.
- Enter the keycode in the given space and click on agree and install
- By clicking on the agree and install button you have agreed to all the terms and conditions and license of the app.
- After clicking the install button a small box will appear on the screen asking you permission to allow the App to make changes to your computer.
- Click the yes option.
- The application will start scanning your computer for the first time automatically.
- It will scan all through your pc all the files and documents and applications.
- It will take some time as scanning is a long process.
- Make sure you have strong and fast internet connectivity otherwise it will stop mid-way.
- After the scan is completed it will show you a screen saying you are protected ie there is no virus on your pc.
- Click the start using secure anywhere
- A screen will pop up showing you the scan information such as date of scan, duration of the last scan, subscription active or inactive, next scan.
- Your installation is complete.
If you downloaded the trial version of the webroot secure anywhere so it will last for only 15 days, it’s the duration of the free trial.
But if you want to use its services more you have to activate your subscription.
- Open webroot application on your pc.
- Click the Menu option and click on My Account ( remember your password and email address which you used while making your webroot account).
- A window will open up asking you to enter the new activation code which they provided you.
- Enter the activation code in the box.
- Yes, one more thing if you directly activate your subscription without using your 15-day free trial then you will lose the free trial. So it is better to use the free trial for its reliability and then go for the full subscription.
- After entering the activation code click on the Activate button.
- Your subscription gets activated.
- This completes your activation process.
You have to download, install and activate your webroot setup for using its features.
Keep on scanning your devices with the webroot secure application from time to time for better security. Especially after you worked online or downloaded any file through the internet or worked on a risky website causes the chances of virus attack in these cases.
If a virus enters your device it will start corrupting your file so it is better to scan right after your work. If webroot finds any virus it will notify you about it and ask for your permission to clean it.
Delete the files which contain the virus to make your device safe. So that’s why the time to time scan is very important for better safety and security.
If you face any problem related to the installation download or activation, go through the manual, or if the problem still persists call the technical team or the company for the issue.
How to install webroot on mac
Steps to Install webroot in Mac
- First, download the webroot application from the official website by logging in to your account. Download secure anywhere installer for your Mac.
- To open the installer click on wsamac.dmg which you will find at the bottom right corner.
- Then double click on the webroot anywhere icon to open it.
- As soon as it opens the process of activation starts, a green color screen will appear on the screen asking you to choose your preferred language.
You will get different languages to choose from make sure you choose the right language as it won’t be changed later on as well as it will help the company to understand the users properly.
- After you have chosen the language click on the Next button.
- The second screen will appear with the name installation there you have to write the keycode which is a 20 character alphanumerical code that you have been provided by the company when you buy it.
- Click on the agree and install button for further steps of activation if you have forgotten your keycode in the bottom there is an option to find my keycode which will help you to regain your code.
- If you click on agree and install button it means you are agreeing on all the terms and conditions of the application.
- When the next slide will appear with the name register there you need to put your email id username and password. Then click next.
- The full disk access window will open in front of you need to click the open system preference button. This is done to provide the application full access of the computer so that it can scan each and every part of it.
- Now a new screen will open up named security and privacy you have to select the privacy tab.
- Select the full disk access option from the list.
- If it is locked using your username and password to open it.
- Click the ‘+’ sign.
- A new screen will appear click on the application option.
- After this, a list will appear in which a lot of application names will be given choose webroot secure anywhere.
- Open it and click the check box than a box will appear to click on quit now and return to the full access window again.
- Click the next button.
- A new window with the name Install system Extension will appear. Click on the install extension button.
- Enter your password to have access to the next step.
- A screen of security and privacy will open up click on the General tab and click on Allow tab for installation.
- As soon as you allow the installation, it will start installing, a window with installing name will appear. And a blue color light will be showing you the installation rate.
- After installation is completed click the Finish button.
- Your installation is completed.
- You can also create a password for your webroot antivirus application so that no one can have access to your subscription without your permission and for better security.
You can now allow your webroot anywhere secure application to run in your mac.
It will scan your whole mac book it could be a time taking process but its leads to better safety and security of our device. If any viruses are detected it will delete them and make your mac secure.
If you face any issue while installing the application it may be due to a slow internet connection or maybe your file got corrupted. Or it may be possible that your mac book is being infected by a virus that is affecting your installation.
How to install webroot on windows 10
You can buy the webroot antivirus software online from the official website or retail store which could be in the form of a CD or retail card which will have a unique activation code written on it. Make sure you buy the real and latest version.
For getting access to Webroot software you need to download and then install it in your pc.
Download webroot for window 10
- First, open a web browser and go to the official website webroot.com/safe
- Select the product which you need and make sure it’s the latest version of the software as well as also look whether your operating system can support this version of the software.
- After you select the product the webpage will ask you to sign in to your account, if you already have an account you can easily sign in with your email I’d and password if not then you have to make an account first by registering to the website with your email id and will have to make a password.
- After signing in click on the download button it will take some time and your webroot setup will get downloaded on your pc.
Installation of webroot setup on window 10
- Click on the downloaded webroot file and a window will open up which will ask you to run the setup Click on the run option then a small green window screen will open up asking you for the activation key or the product key.
- You can get the product key or the activation key on your retail card when you buy webroot antivirus. A product key or activation key is a 20 character Alphanumerical code that is unique for every user and the key code usually starts with SA.
- Type the keycode and start installing the setup. Keep on following the step shown on the screen.
- Agree on the term and conditions and accept the license agreement. Allow the software to make changes to your computer.
- It will take some time and then when the installation is completed click on the Finish option.
- Your webroot software gets installed in your window 10.
- It will automatically start scanning your computer for the 1st time to check if any threads are present on your pc. If there is no thread it will inform you with a message that your pc is safe. If he found any thread it will ask for your permission to delete them
- This scanning may take a lot of time depending on the number of files present on your pc.
Make sure that you have a proper and fast internet connection for the download process and installation process so that no problems occur in between. If there is any problem during installation it may be that your PC already has some virus that is corrupting the software.
Install Webroot on Android Phone
Here we will talk about how to install the webroot application or the webroot antivirus in Android. It is easy to install the application in Android but make sure that there is enough storage for the application to run properly without any problem. If your Android space is full then the working of the webroot application will get slow. And also make sure that you have a high internet connection.
Steps to install webroot in Android
First, you need to buy a webroot application you can buy it from the official website of webroot or you can buy it from a retail store it will have a 20 character alphanumeric code which would be required during the time of installation. And this code is unique for each and every user and without it, you can’t have proper access to the facilities of the application.
- Open your phone and open the Google Play Store. It’s a store which has various applications and you can find the webroot application here
- When you open the Google Play Store a box will appear at the top which is a search option write down webroot antivirus and it will show you a list that will have a lot of webroot applications choose webroot antivirus.
- Click on the install button and it would start installing it this will take some time and after downloading it will automatically come on your home screen.
- Click on the Webroot icon a page will open which will ask you to sign in using your email id and password to enter your account if you don’t have an account you have to make one. You can register or you can go to the official website and make an account over there with your email id and password.
- Accept the terms and conditions as well as the license agreement asked by the web application.
- After accepting everything click on the activate button on the screen and it will start activating your webroot antivirus
- Write down the 20 character alphanumeric code which is also known as license or keycode only after that you can have the access to use the antivirus.
- After the code is activated your webroot antivirus application will be set up.
- Now you can use it and scan your Android to detect any unwanted thread viruses.
These days as the usage of mobile phones and the internet has increased the threat probabilities have also increased which can damage our personal information and devices so it’s better to be secure and safe instead of facing any issue. Keep on scanning your mobile phones often for better work and safety
How to install webroot on iphone
Here we will talk about how to install the webroot application or the webroot antivirus on iPhone. Make sure that there is enough Storage in your I IPhone for installing we root and that your internet connection is strong and continuous.
Usually, for computer and laptops, you need to buy a webroot application which you can buy from the official website of webroot or you can buy it from a retail store, you will get it in the form of a retail card which will have a key code written on it. You need to scratch the silver covering from the back of the card to see the key code. Key ode or activation code is a 20 character alphanumeric code that would be required during the time of installation and account formation.
But this is not the case with iPhone because iPhone is already very secure. But just like for other systems, you need to form an account on the webroot. Go to the official website of the webroot ie.www.webroot.com and form an account with a user name and password and make sure you remember these credentials as they will be required later on.
Steps to install webroot on iphone.
Apple is one such company that protects its devices from unauthorized parties without the use of any antivirus feature. So you won’t see any antivirus feature on your iPhone. But webroot does provide two application for iPhone that is Webroot Secure web and Backup &sync, to backup your files and for safe browsing.
- Open the Apple store on your phone.
- Search webroot secure web application and install it.
- Enter your Apple ID password for security purposes.
- Once completely installed, it will appear on your phone’s home screen.
- The installation will start and once installed it will appear on your phone home screen.
- Click the Webroot icon present on the home screen and open it.
- Now go to the secure web toolbar and click on the keg icon for accessing the password manager function.
- Now enter your webroot account credential on the given space such as User name and password.
- Click the sign-in option and your registration is completed.
- The secure web will show you a green checkmark if he confirms your credential.
And this is how you can install the webroot secure anywhere in your iPhone. This secure web application can be installed by every user but this is not the case with the Backup & Sync application. This webroot application can only be used by that user who buys the full subscription of webroot. With this application, you can backup and store your file and will not lose it even after the virus attack.
The steps for installing the Backup & Sync application are the same as installing the secure web. You just have to search Backup & sync on the apple store and the rest of the steps are the same.
Finding keycode within Webroot Secureanywhere for Mac
Here We will talk about the steps for finding keycode within the webroot secure anywhere for Mac and IOS.
Webroot secureanywhere for Mac.
- From the menu bar click the webroot
- After the icon is opened you will see a Dropdown menu at the corner of the screen.
- Open webroot secure anywhere from the drop-down menu.
- An Interface will open. In this window, you will see My Account
- Click on My Account.
- A window will open up with your keycode and subscription information, duration, your application activities, etc.
This is how you can get back or can find your keycode in Mac.
Webroot secureanywhere for iOS.
The process of finding the keycode is a bit different for iOS.
In iOS basically on an apple phone when you download the webroot secure anywhere application you don’t have to put your key code in it. It gets downloaded with your account information like your email I’d and password.
That’s is the reason it doesn’t have your keycode listed in a window like the other devices because you didn’t use it before.
- Download the webroot secure anywhere application and log in for the first time and this time you have put your keycode in it.
- So in iOS, there is a Backup and sync option in the login part which saves the login information automatically from your last time.
- So the backup and sync will list out the keycode on the login screen when you log in next time.
- After you logged in the keycode will disappear again.
- So write down the keycode somewhere so that you don’t lose it again.
This is how keycode is found in iOS. But always remember your account details cause it will help you to get access to your information without any problems and also give that email I’d that you use often cause all the information come on the email I’d only.
Finding keycode within webroot secureanywhere for Windows.
- Open the install webroot application.
- Go to the home page or the main interface.
- Find My Account option.
- Open it.
- A page will open up with your keycode and subscription information, its duration, and all.
- This is how you can find your code in a window.
Yes but make sure you protect your account or application with a secure password that no one can have access to it without your permission. And after using the application log out of your account for better security. And the next time you open it enter your email I’d and password for further access.
Finding keycode within webroot secureanywhere for Android.
- Open the webroot application on your phone which you installed.
- After opening the application you will find an option Subscription Active at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the subscription option.
- You will see the menu option. Click the menu option.
- Click the Registration
- A page with all the application information will open up.
- The page will show you your webroot secureanywhere keycode, your subscription information, duration, date of installation, last scan, next scan everything.
This is how you can find the key code within the webroot anywhere secure for your window as well as for your Android. Make sure that you have a properly updated installed version of the app as well as you have a proper account on the webroot application with the email id and password then only you can have access to your keycode again otherwise it will become very difficult. Then either you have to contact the company or have to buy the new application.
The finding of the keycode is different for every device so make sure you follow the right steps for your device and if you face any problem contact the company of the technical team for the issue.