If you have recently updated your iOS in any capacity and now your Webroot is not working on Mac, then it could be due to a multitude of problems. Continue reading on this article to find out the possible reasons behind this issue and how you can try to fix it all by yourself.
|Webroot support phone number USA||1-888-832-1727|
Webroot is a software company based in America. They provide security service programs for your computers. In today’s age, internet security is as important as all other kinds of securities since the details of our entire lives are on the servers.
The company was established in the year 1997, when cyber security wasn’t even a well-known industry. Currently their antivirus software programs provide protection at an extremely affordable cost. They have also dived into e-commerce and banking protections, with their identity theft monitoring and password management services.
Webroot is not working on Mac Issue
If you see that your Webroot is not working on Mac, then it could have a few different reasons behind it:
- It can stop other programs from working and cause errors.
- Webroot does not open on your system and
Most of the times when your Webroot is not working on Mac, you can try two simple things to solve it:
Reboot the system when Webroot is not working on Mac
This method can be termed as the ultimate layman weapon, however shutting down and then restarting your PC once again, works in most cases. After you are done with the reboot, try to open Webroot once again to see if it is working or not.
The second method that you can try is a complete reinstallation of the program on your system. Here’s how you can uninstall the WSA on your Mac:
- Go to the menu bar and you will see the Webroot icon.
- Click on it and select the SecureAnywhere option – and shut it down.
- Tick yes on any further confirmation prompts.
- Click on the applications directory and drag the Webroot icon to trash.
- Click on uninstall program.
- After the uninstallation process is complete, reboot your computer all over again.
- Visit the official website of SecureAnywhere and download it from there.
- When you double click on the downloaded file, it should extract all the components.
- Begin installation by dragging the program icon to the applications.
- You will also have to enter the activation key on the prompted window in order to confirm the authenticity of the product.
- Finally, complete the installation process by typing in the apple password, when asked.
- Click ok and check if the Webroot is not working on Mac issue still persists.
After you are done with installing the program, conduct a complete Webroot scan of your system to eliminate any bugs or viruses that might be present.
If these methods did not help you in eliminating the problem then you can follow the steps below to get help from the support team of Webroot:
- Visit their official website and click on the support system option.
- Write your problem on a ticket and submit it.
- When they reach your ticket’s queue number, you will be contacted with a solution.
- This service is available at all hours of the day or night, for when your Webroot is not working on Mac.
More related articles :
- How to install webroot on mac
- How to install Webroot on PC without CD
- How to Update Webroot Antivirus free
- Webroot Won’t open on Mac