Anti-virus or any other software manufacturing companies always need insurance for their products. This is to make sure that only their original products are supplied and used in the market. The Webroot secureanywhere keycode is what helps in keeping the license of the product exclusive.
|Webroot support phone number USA||1-888-832-1727|
If you would like to find out how this key works, its uses, and its benefits, then continue reading the article below for the Webroot secureanywhere keycode solution.
What is it?
The keycode for secure anywhere is just like any other product code used to maintain the authenticity of the software.
These keys are all unique to the products; they can be numbers, alphabets or even an alphanumeric combination. Users generally require these at the time of installation. Only the products that have been purchased rightfully from the official website or an authorized retail seller will have a working key.
Finding the code
The product keycode needs to be kept like a secret, which is why users need to find it after purchasing the software. Every operating system has a different process for locating the Webroot secureanywhere keycode and we have listed all of them here for your convenience:
- Go to the main homepage of your installed program.
- Click on the account page that the user was asked to create.
- Under the page that opens, details such as the code and package duration etc. will be listed.
- Click on the anti-malware program icon and the user will be greeted with the interface.
- Open the drop-down menu on the side panel and click on account.
- The user will be able to gather information such as the keycode etc. from under there.
- On an Apple smartphone, the user will have to download the app for secureanywhere – with the help of just a username and password.
- This is why the code will not be displayed on your application, however, it can be found on the sync app that backs up all the login data from the last time.
- When the user opens the anti-virus app, they should see a symbol of active subscription on the corner, click on it
- The user should be redirected to the menu where the registration button exists.
- Click on it to see all the app information displayed such as the keycode, time duration left, etc.
Here are some other benefits of the Webroot secureanywhere keycode, for both the manufacturer and customer:
- It protects the customer from getting duped into buying a false product.
- The company which creates these programs with a lot of hard work deserves to have complete authority and rights over every single program.
- They essentially work as a password for getting access to the program.
- If the user wants to install the same program on several different devices, without paying separately every time – the keycode can come to their rescue.
If any user has lost their Webroot secureanywhere keycode but has their email id registered with the official website, they can get it back. You will only need to download the product receipt and have it mailed to them.
How to Install & Activate Webroot SecureAnywhere Keycode Antivirus?
- First download Webroot secure antivirus
- Uninstall the Previous Version with IObit Uninstaller Pro.
- Turn off Virus Guard on your pc
- Then extract the RAR file and open the folder (Use Winrar or Winzip to extract).
- Run the setup on your computer
- Use the serial key for activating the program.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus Lifetime Key Features.
- Exceptional performance is guaranteed.
- For Chrome, Webroot has a browser extension.
- Protection against phishing and ransomware.
- Protect yourself with a password and a mobile device.
- Control active processes on your computer directly.
- It’s completely safe and secure, and it safeguards your identity.
- Enhance your performance while also ensuring your safety.
- The design is simple and clean.
- Anti-Phishing in real-time.
System Requirements for Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel One-Point-two
- RAM: -512
- HDD: 512 MB
- Display Resolution: 1024×768 Display
Activate webroot by entering webroot keycode
- To begin, go to webroot.com/safe in any default browser.
- Go to your webroot account and log in.
- Now you may run the file you just installed.
- In the blank field, type a 20-digit webroot keycode.
- Now press the activate button.
- Wait until your webroot get activated.