Dial +1-888-362-0111 if you are facing any issues related to any antivirus
If you are looking for the ways in order to disable McAfee alerts then here is the process by which you can easily find out how to get rid of McAfee pop-up. McAfee is one of the modern antivirus program that provides lots of advantages to its users but on the other hand it sometimes disappoints due to some of the popup messages on notifications that become quite irritating and you search for the ways in order to remove them.
It installs various browser extensions that keep on showing various alert messages and that you really don’t want to see. If McAfee is already or pre installed in your PC then you can really see these messages on regular basis especially when your subscription is expired.
If you have already install McAfee then you really want to use it but sometimes people due to these notification choose not to install or to uninstall McAfee from their PC in order to learn how to get rid of McAfee pop-up. As well as if your McAfee gets expired you keep on seeing the notification regarding your subscription and once it is expired and you need to pay for the McAfee antivirus protection.
Also learn more if you’re looking for any McAfee Chat Support User Guide
Steps for how to get rid of McAfee pop-up (Alert messages)
- Search the McAfee icon from a notification section
- And double tap on it in order to open it
- Then tap on the navigation link which is given in the right panel of a McAfee window and
- Then tap on general settings and alert which is given under settings.
- Now tap on the information alerts and protection alerts categories and then select which type of alert messages you don’t want to see on your computer screen.
For example you can select the option of McAfee not to show any of the alerts when ever you insert any removable media drivers in to your PC or your computer.
How to get rid of McAfee pop-up (Firewall prompts)
The next type of notifications that you can see on your screen could be “firewall prompts “.
McAfee built-in firewall can ask you for permission whenever any other program tries to connect with the internet so if you keep seeing firewall problems then you can easily close or disable them and can let and McAfee decide which is better to run on automatic basis.
Below is a list of steps explaining how to get rid of McAfee pop-up:
- Search McAfee firewall settings by tapping on the home link which is given at the right side of a McAfee window.
- Now from the home screen tap on the manage security
- Then click on web and email
- Then tap on protection and click on firewall.
- Now expand the smart advice and advanced settings category in order to set to enable smart advice.
- Next tap on “Decide automatically”.
By performing all the above mentioned steps, you can easily know how to get rid of McAfee pop-up and all the pop up notifications of messages by McAfee will no more resemble on your computer screen or will be disabled.
But if you still face any problem to contact the help center dash of McAfee where the experts over here will provide you easy assistance of how to get rid of McAfee pop-up.
Some related articles:
- McAfee LiveSafe renew process [Complete guide]
- McAfee LiveSafe internet security keygen Activation process
- How to get McAfee activation code free?
- How to download McAfee LiveSafe? | A guide to protection
- [Solved] How to renew McAfee subscription?
- Installation using Mcafee.com/mtp/retailcard
- [Fixed] How do I find my McAfee serial number?
- Scan any website using McAfee URL checker